If you can’t see the video click here!
Today, I welcome Anthony Iannarino. Anthony is the President and Chief Sales Officer for SOLUTIONS Staffing, a best-in-class staffing firm, and the Director of B2B Sales Coach & Consultancy. We met each other in Chris Brogan’s Blog Topics Master Class. Since then I have been following his work more regularly. Anthony’s blog thesalesblog.com, is a top source when it comes to sales knowledge, sales is an interest we both share together. Thus, sales and social media is what we discuss in this video. We had some problem with the connection, though. But, the audio is great, so please stay with us.
Many of today’s marketing executives grew up in a less-complicated and relatively mature world of TV, radio and print advertising. They are struggling shifting towards digital. However, they are not alone. Another group is sales mangers. They, seem to desperately hold onto the sales process 1.0 (Leads, Phone Call, Meeting, Close Order, Customer Care). I’m afraid a lot of sales managers are running sales processes with old due dates. Or, maybe the truth is, that the due date, has expired on the sales manger. This is something I want to discuss with Anthony in this video. Because, this is something I want to collaborate and support you doing, shifting digital.
What I Asked Anthony
- How he think sales managers should approach social media?
- If he believe that the work in the sales process will become more divided, between people, because of social media?
- What his best advice is for sales managers, that want to start seeking a more digital edge for their sales process?
- How important is blogging for B2B business?
- What kind of trends he sees in personal, and sales development?
Big thanks Anthony!
Last but not least! Here is Anthony’s latest project together with Chris Brogan: Find Your Super Power of Flight.