Can’t see the video, click here!
In this video, you and I get an opportunity to listen to a friend of mine, who really breath social media on daily basis. I’m very exited to present Sherry Nouraini from a sunny San Diego. Sherry is the Founder/President at Captivetouch and Open Social Media Initiative. She offer her clients a better way to learn social media. Captive Touch workshops follow a logical plan and address the specific needs for your business. I suggest, that you ask Sherry, what kind of topic she will cover in her next G+ hangout [#openSM]. A great way to chat with her is on Twitter, click here.
Questions I Asked Sherry
- Who are you and what do you do?
- Tell people more about Open SM and give me the story behind it?
- You had a great bunch of people online, today, what did you talk about?
- When it comes to hosting your own online event, what have you learned so far? Pros and cons.
- What is your daily social media routine and what tools are you using?
- Any role models, that inspire you to grow?
- What book are you reading right now?
- Where can people learn more about you?
Thanks Sherry! You have been a great source of knowledge here.