This is our second video in our blog series: How to develop a business blog strategy that supports your bottom line. You can blog for different segments so it’s important that you define your audience. The title of this post leads us to the next question: Who will read your blog? We need to answer this question when we are developing our blog strategy. Click here for step one: The Importance of a Business blog is Increasing Not Decreasing.
- New prospects
- Employee branding
- Collaboration and business partners
- Media coverage; TV, Radio, Magazines
- Connecting with influencers in your industry
WHAT ARE THEY DOING
- What questions and problems are you solving for you segments with your blog?
- What else are your audience reading?
- What else are they doing in social media?
- Map their social online life?
- What are they doing?
MY THOUGHTS AND KEY POINTS
The purpose with my blog activity is listen to people’s experiences and inspire other people with my own. I want to put myself out there with courage and authenticity. I think the opportunity that presents itself then is huge! With my blog as a base; I’m networking and connecting with people all over the world and another long term key point for my blog is definitely building great collaborations with great people.
It’s your turn
How do you think about this topic?