Mattias talks about how he could have communicated the “big bet” on iGoMoon’s “vision board” in a better way.
BIG bet long-term
iGoMoon’s long-term goal is to become the #1 HubSpot partner in the EMEA market, however, Mattias put the short-term goal of becoming HubSpot’s #1 CMS partner on the vision board, causing HubSpot to communicate to their customers that iGoMoon only focuses on CMS.
Required reading list
Mattias talks about how he could have communicated the “big bet” on iGoMoon’s “vision board” in a better way. iGoMoon’s long-term goal is to become the #1 HubSpot partner on the EMEA market, he has recently read called “Self Leadership by Ken Blanchard”. He then introduces the “required reading list” he created for the iGoMoon Crew including:
- Built to Sell by John Warrillow
- Ultimate Question by Fred Reichheld
- The One Minute Manager by Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson
- The Raving Fans by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles
- The Challenger Sale by Matthew Dixon and Brent Adamson:
- The Marketing Agency Blueprint by Paul Roetzer
- Scaling Up by Verne Harnish
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
Have you read any of the books? Please let us know!